Categories
Uncategorized

No Deposit Casino Controversy?

I have come across several punters that claim to have been tricked by casinos offering no deposit bonuses. I’ve found that 90% of the complaints are from judi slot online professional bonus seeker while the other 10% are players that have misinterpreted the offer.

The no deposit offer is a simple bit of advertising that essentially says “You can have this money as long as you try our casino games, if you lose the money don’t worry as it’s a gift from us to you”. The land based variation of this type of marketing is “Here’s a $100 computer chip for residing at our hotel”.

I’ve found that the no deposit casino bonuses come in 3 different varieties, they are in random order, free rotates (e. grams. 100 free rotates on the fruit machine slots), free money (e. grams. $10 to play our casino games), and free money with a time limit (e. grams. play with $500 for 1 hour). The unawareness comes when the players take these offers without reading the “terms and conditions”, this is where the unawareness stems from.
The terms and conditions will specifically indicate that there is a limit to how much you can win and in my opinion the most you can win is $200. The other term you need to look for is the “deposit to claim you winnings” condition, so in other words if you win $200 you will have to deposit an amount which causes the area claim that $200. The reason this is done is that the casinos want to discourage the professional bonus seeker from taking advantage of the bonus system. The third term you need to search for is the play through requirements. The play through requirements will indicate how much you need to guess before your bonus has been cleared, this is normally the same as the play through requirements for the regular Casino Bonus.

The meaning of the story is that you need to see the terms and conditions (fine print), as they’ve been created specifically to clarify the deal, so that there are no insecurity. On a side note, I have personally taken part in about 4 no deposit bonuses and have only won money once. I believe I had to deposit $20 to claim my $200, so that was healthy 1000% bonus.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.